Saturday, March 27, 2010

Day 176

Good morning everyone, I have just been to Tina's site and read her posting from yesterday.  If you do nothing else today please take a few minutes and head over there.  I think we could all take a lesson from this blog, http://myday-tinam.blogspot.com/ .  I'm definitely going to put some thought process into what I am eating and how I am preparing meals from now on.  Thank you Tina.

Breakfast
1 carmel pecan roll
1 tassimo coffee
2 mini mandarin oranges

Lunch
1 cup chicken noodle soup
3/4 cup diet jello

Dinner
4 oz BBQ pork tenderloin
4 oz roasted root vegetables
1 small piece carrot cake

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Tessa! I'm going to do the same. I'm going to have to start looking up recipes and cooking more. More work, but SO worth it!!!

    ReplyDelete