Saturday, March 6, 2010

Day 155 - Thought is the seed of action........

Well it's 5:18 a.m. and I have been awake for an hour.  My mind does not want to shut off.  Too many things to do, I need to start making lists.  It's tax time and I have 4 to complete so far, and of course they are the furtherst thing from my mind.  I have some decisions to make and still not sure what direction to go with some of them.  Of course, I am tired right now so I am rambling, which will probably make this whole posting totally incomprehensible.  Just consider the musing of a deranged woman with way too much crap on her mind.

Well back to business.  First off, I did it again, I fell off the wagon last night.  These Friday evenings are killing me.  I look forward to the weekend but also tremble at the thought of Friday as I know that I will probably fall off the wagon and then have to pick myself up and start over again.  I would just like to get through one week without the Friday evening jump off. 

Ok, I am heading downstairs to work on income tax returns and hopefully get some semblance of order to my chaotic life.  Will come back later and let you know how it goes.

Ok so today has been a good day and I am back on track.  I skipped breakfast this morning, not something that I normally do, as I felt so bloated and out of sorts from my binge last night.  We went to Costco this morning and picked up fresh fruit and vegetables so there is lots of that in the house now.  Came home and made my tacoless taco salad for lunch.  We went out for Indian food tonight for supper and I did really well, having just a spoon of each of the dishes and some rice.  I think it's been ok.  Thanks Tina for suggesting I read the 344 lb blog, it so fit where I was at about yesterday.

I even managed to get started on the tax returns with a good attitude and that made my day so much better.  It's amazing how when we look at things with a smile it makes the day so much better.

1 comment:

  1. Tessa I'm sorry you had a bad day yesterday. Today is another day and I hope you have a good one!!! :)

    I noticed that you follow 344pounds.com also. If you haven't read his latest post- go do that RIGHT NOW!!!!! It is such a great post, and fits your fall off the wagon perfectly. I think it was called "Yesterday is Gone" or something like that. I would encourage EVERYONE to read it :)

    ReplyDelete