Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Day 152 - Be sure to have an open faced sandwich ....

Well right now sandwiches are not on my food plan but hopefully someday.  I started this post this morning and then had to run off to work so I guess I better finish it now.  It's been a long day but good to the point where I am exhausted. 

Trying to get a group together to go to Vegas for a girl's weekend the end of Sept but it's hard to coordinate everything when no one is sure about what they are doing.  Oh well if it is meant to be then it will come together.

Breakfast
4 oz yogurt
1 mandarin orange

Lunch
6 oz salad w/1 tablespoon low calorie French dressing
4 oz cottage cheese
6 oz V8 juice

Dinner
4 oz BBQ'd pork steak (lean without BBQ sauce)
6 oz salad w/1 tablespoon low calorie Ranch dressing
6 oz steamed kolirabi
4 oz Mott's Virgin Ceasar Mix

Feeling good about my food and feeling full all the time so that is a good thing.  I think my stomach is starting to shrink.  I am going out with one of the girl's from work on Saturday evening.  She is new to town and would like to try our East Indian restaurant.  That is good with me because I cannot eat to much of it due to the spices, so that will definitely keep me from overeating.

No comments:

Post a Comment