Monday, March 22, 2010

Day 171 - 275.6 lbs

Well it is Monday, and it was weigh in day.  I weighed in this morning as I am not attending my support group tonight because I will be off at a Reba concert.  I am so excited, I love her music and this is the 25th anniversary of Breast Cancer Campaign.  Breast cancer is very dear to my heart as my mom is a 2 time survivor so when I found out Reba was doing the anniversary fund raiser right here where I live I could not, not go.

I was surprised at the scale this morning as I am down 3.2 from last week.  In spite of my oopes I guess my walking has paid off.  Sometimes I think we have a tendancy to get down on ourselves when really we haven't done that much wrong.  I remember one day last week standing in front of the mirror yelling at myself for being so fat and calling myself all kinds of names.  It just kind of came out of the blue and I couldn't stop myself.

Breakfast
1 pkg regular instant oatmeal (110 calories)
4 oz 1% milk (40 calories)
2 mini mandarin oranges (60 calories)

Lunch
6 oz raw veggies (carrots, clery, orange pepper)
20 mini Breton cheddar cheese crackers (100 calories)
2 cheddar cheese sticks (120 calories)
8 oz V8 juice (70 calories)

Dinner
Tonight we are going out for dinner before the concert and I will be truthful I am going to enjoy myself.  I will practice portion control but not going to be crazy about it.  It's one of those nights where I just want to enjoy the company of my husband and our friends that are attending the concert with us.  Have a good evening everyone.  And for my challengers, job well done in spite of having fallen off the wagon once or twice during the week.  Just think what we could accomplish if we stuck to our eating plans and stayed on the wagon.  Job well done everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the loss! Great job! Enjoy your concert tonight!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful time at the concert. My mom died from breast cancer so that issue is close to my heart as well.

    Have a good week, congrats on the loss!

    Margie M. writes at:
    www.myhealthylivingthruweightcontrol.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Congrats on the loss! You don't deserve to be yelled at, even by yourself...but I understand it came from frustration. Everyone has their oops days - yesterday for me it was the Weightwatchers choc chip cookies. I was tired from a big day of teaching, and my self-control slipped right out the door... Enjoy the concert! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Tessa!!! That makes me so sad that you would call yourself names! You definitely don't deserve that. Next time you are mad at yourself, just yell "I know you can do better! You are great and you deserve this!!! Now lets get back at it!!!" or something like that :)
    Great job on your loss!!!! Enjoy your night!

    ReplyDelete