Saturday, March 20, 2010

Day 169 - You must begin to think of yourself as the person you want to be....

Good morning everyone!  Well I feel a little more rested this morning.  It's ridiculous how one night of insomnia can throw you whole day out of sort.  Not only the lack of sleep but my carb consumption made me physically ill.  And we know that I know better and yet I did it anyway.  My body will definitely remind me throughout the day of what I did.

Will be a busy day today with shopping and getting tax returns finished.  I only have 5 of them to do but they are complicated so will probably take most of the day.  I also have to stop by hairdresser's and make a small complaint.  I had a cut and color last week and I am not happy with either.  She's been doing my hair for almost 9 years and I've never had a problem till now.  Not sure what happened but she needs to know.

Hubby has to do some rental repairs today so that will keep him out from under my feet. It's supposed to be +13C today so hopefully he can finish cleaning up the puppy bombs in the back yard now the snow is gone. 

Breakfast
1 peaches fruit cup (60 calories)
1 pkg instant oatmeal (120 calories)
4 oz 1% milk (40 calories)
8 oz maxicchino (60 calories)

Lunch
6 oz salad w/2 tablespoons dressing (65 calories)
4 oz canned tuna (140 calories)
10 mini Breton cracked pepper & olive oil crackers (100 calories)
2 mini mandarin oranges (60 calories)

Dinner
4 oz roast beef (220 calories)
6 oz steamed brussel sprouts (40 calories)
6 oz salad w/1 tablespoon dressing (50 calories)
2 mini mandarin oranges (60 calories)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tessa, I glad its hubby who has to clean up the puppy bombs and not you. I have never lived with snow, so the thought of a winter's worth of dog poop is...a little...overwhelming! Never mind about the carb blowout. Just pick up where u left off, hey? Did you check out my Post on Overweight on my blog (Gimme that teatowel)? My 'excuses' for justifying eating are pathetic but also hilarious. Id luv you to follow my blog.

    ReplyDelete