Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Day 151 - Treat yourself to a handful of nuts .....

Wow, I'm still reeling from weigh in last night.  Obviously, I did better than I thought I had.  A bit of a relief and definitely teaches me to always be on the look out for those things that can set off my binge eating.  The picture is of my future daughter-in-law and the dress she thinks she is going to wear for her wedding.  She looks absolutely gorgeous in it. 

A steak sandwich here consists of a steak (usually 6 or 8 oz), a baked potato, vegetables, garlic toast and either soup or salad.  I opted for the 6 oz with no potato, salad on the side and extra veggies with the garlic toast.  I always skip the potato as I am tempted to load it down with sour cream and bacon bits so figure the garlic toast is a much better choice.

Breakfast
4 oz yogurt
1 banana

Lunch
6 oz salad w/1 tablespoon low calorie French dressing
4 oz cottage cheese
6 oz V8 juice

Snack
1 cheese stick

Dinner
6 oz salad w/1 tablespoon low calorie Ranch dressing
7.5 oz Stouffer's Saute Sensations - Thai Shrimp (approximately 213 calories)
4 oz Mott's Clamato Virgin Ceasar (35 calories)

No comments:

Post a Comment