Monday, March 29, 2010

Day 178 - 275 lbs

Ok, weigh in was not as bad as I thought it would be.  It is not much of a lose but a lose just the same.  I am going to get back on program this week no matter what.  Sometimes I have no idea where my head is at when it comes to eating.  I know better and yet I still continue to punish my body by eating the wrong things. 

Breakfast
4 oz yogurt (35 calories)
1 large navel orange (90 calories)

Lunch
6 oz salad (40 calories) w/1 tablespoon dressing (15 calories)
4 oz cottage cheese (90 calories)
8 oz V8 juice (70 calories)

Thanks everyone for your words of encouragement, it means a lot to me.  It's funny when you think about it.  How we know what we should and shouldn't eat and can give advice freely and practically quote from nutrition books but somehow just cannot seem to practice what we preach.  I was a little discouraged but you are right a lose is a lose no matter how small.  I also have to keep focused on the fact that I have not regained what I lost so that is good motivation as well.

Dinner
8 oz homemade lazy cabbage rolls (4 oz lean grd beef, onions, lots of cabbage, tomatoes and 1/2 cup wild rice)  (300 calories)

4 comments:

  1. A loss is a loss!!! If you lost, then that means you did SOMETHING right!!! :) It may not have been a perfect week, but you did a good job! I have yet to have a perfect week... in fact I know that might not EVER happen. EVER lol. As long as we loose SOMETHING we can be proud of ourselves :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with TinaM, a loss is a loss. Congrats!!!
    Keep going!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The girls are right and you do have to take into consideration the lunch you had yesterday [WOW!]That alone would take away from your loss, right?

    And as everyone likes to say "Tomorrow is another day - fresh start" So you can just say "I have a new week to start fresh" [again]

    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't berate yourself. We've all had "off weeks" where we just don't think or focus on our goals. This is now a brand new week. Just make your plan and then make sure you make those food choices when it comes time to eat. You're doing very well, actually. Believe me...this is NOT AN EASY JOURNEY. Hang in there!

    Margie M. writes at:
    www.myhealthylivingthruweightcontrol.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete