Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Day 159 - Goals are the fuel in the furnace of achievement.....

Sorry I didn't post yesterday.  It was late when I got home from my 12 step meeting and I was really tired.  I took yesterday and today off of counting calories, following my food plan and just basically decided to regroup.  I will be back on track for tomorrow.  I haven't really overeaten just wanted to relax the regiment a bit and give my brain and body a rest. 

It was good to go to meeting last night as I hadn't been for a long time.  It was on 3 fold recovery and really started me thinking about some things.  My sponsor, bless her soul, has taken me back so I am going to work with her on fixing some of the spiritual and emotional things I need to get in order.

Dieting is one thing but for a food addict such as myself there is just so much more to recovery.  I need to learn that I am not in control and let go of some baggage. 

Hoping you all have had a couple of good days and I am off now to read your blogs.  Take care.

1 comment:

  1. You are entitled to go off track as long as it isn't a habit. Strict dieting is nerve racking. You are giving this your best shot. I am proud of you!

    ReplyDelete