Sunday, March 7, 2010

Day 156 - Do 15 kick ups.....

Good morning everyone!  The sun is shining and it looks like it is going to be another beautiful day.  The kind of day where you want to get out for some sunshine and exercise.  We are heading for church this morning, we haven't been since before Christmas and it will be nice to get back into the routine of going.

Breakfast
4 oz of yogurt
1 orange

Lunch
2 oz hard cheese
6 oz fresh raspberries

Dinner
4 oz stew meat simmered in a tomato sauce
6 oz steamed fresh brussel sprouts
6 oz salad with dressing

2 comments:

  1. Wow, tessa, how many calories is that? It seems well below 1200, even below 800. Have you been able to keep that up? My body rebels every time I try to give it less than 1000 calories a day and I end up eating way more the next day. I hope this doesn't happen to you! But I think you should be careful with how much you deprive your body in terms of calories each day...heh, not that I want to knock on your system, I mean, if it works for you that's cool. But yeah, from personal experience, that type of extreme dieting has never worked out for me in the long haul of things. But i'm glad you had such a good day today! I hope tomorrow is just as good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenny, this is just a cleansing so in a week I will start adding more things to the food plan. I want to have one clean week where I really stick to this and then can add what should be to bring the calorie level up to 1500/day. I'm actually doing good on it and have lots of energy. I just have not been able to stick with it this week as I was stressed over out election night for my support group. That is behind me now and I will have a clean week and then start eating normal again. Thanks for your concern, I always appreciate everyone's concerns and comments. It's what keeps me coming back to blog.

    ReplyDelete