Friday, February 12, 2010

Day 134 - Have a hot relaxing bubble bath...

Well I am late posting this evening but I am here.  Was a long day at work and I hurried home to get things organized so I could watch the opening ceremonies of the Olympic Games.  I must say it was impressive right up to the end when they had Wayne Gretzky light the final torch.  And that is as much as I am going to say on that subject.

It's been really hard today even with my snacks.  By the time I was done work I was ravenous so I thought I'll just pop by Wendy's and grab dinner so I don't have to cook.  Well by the time I got home I really didn't feel like fast food anymore so I gave half my burger to hubby, Pugs got the fries and I had half my milkshake.  So much for wanting junk food.  Probably just as well it went like it did.

Not posting much tonight as I am really tired and can't think anymore.  Thank you for your comments and I will check out the sites Tina posted tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment