Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Day 132 - Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out

Doesn't that saying just speak to you?  How better to measure success than by small efforts at all times, wow.  It's been an ok day, I'm still not feeling well, finally went to the clinic after work.  I have a bad sinus infection and bronchitis.  Great combination if you like being sick.  Hopefully the antibiotics will kick in right away.  Horrible think in that he gave me prednisone for 3 days.  I am really going to have to be careful as that can kick me into high eating gear real fast.

I want to thank Tina for her suggestions.  I have mixed feelings about eating more than 3 meals a day as it seems that when I snack I have a harder time trying to stay on track.  But I am going to give it another try and see if I can find a balance.  They say a food addict should only eat 3 meals a day.  I can see though where Tina is right when she says maybe I am eating too much at one time.  So think I will try to spread things out tomorrow and see how it goes.

Breakfast
100 gr yogurt
1/2 banana

Lunch
Michelina's Meatloaf (210 calories)
1 cup of grapefruit sections

Dinner
3" square of lasagna
1 small wedge of garlic bread

I have no appetite tonight just because I am feeling so crappy.  Probably not the best food choices for sure.  I will try to do better once I get to feeling better.

1 comment:

  1. i would like to add, that my whole life I never snacked much- just had HUGE meals and always over ate when i did eat. So having a small lunch and small dinner and snacks through the day has really helped me I think. (I TRY to eat breakfast but sometimes it's just a granola bar or nothing) Just the stomach shrinking and not allowing me to eat as much without feeling like crap has helped LOL.
    BUT everyone is different :)
    Your doing good, thanks again for sharing with all of us. You and megan are an inspiration- I keep thinking about starting my own but I'm not that brave LOL.
    I also started reading the www.344pounds.com (i think it was SkippyMom that suggested it to stacy) and I really enjoy reading that one too.

    ReplyDelete