Monday, February 8, 2010

Day 130 - 283.8/284.4 lbs

It is weigh in tonight at my support group so will see how that goes.  Still not feeling all that great but much better than I was.

Breakfast
100 gr yogurt
1/2 banana

Lunch
2 cups salad with 1 oz of deli pepper ham and 1 tablespoon low calorie dressing
1 baby bell cheese
6 oz V8 juice
1 pudding cup (100 calories)
1 pkg Quaker mini crisps (90 calories)

Well this weigh in was certainly a bust.  I feel like a stupid fool.  I can't even lose weight when I'm sick, how pathetic is that.  I'm to the point of giving up, nothing I do seems to work.  I try to eat healthy, get more exercise and look where it gets me.  I'm still nothing but a fat slob that can't accomplish even losing a pound a week.  So what's next I ask?  I have no idea, except tonight I go to bed with tears in my eyes and hope I have the courage to continue on tomorrow.  If anyone has any answers for me please share them with me.  I am at my wits end.

No comments:

Post a Comment