Sunday, February 7, 2010

Day 129 - Do 10 jumping jacks...

Ok I survived yesterday, did manage to eat a little bit of supper.  Had 2 sushi rolls, 4 bite size pieces of buffalo chicken and 3 bites of birthday cake.  Today going to try to eat regular meals as IBS is on the go again.  Can't handle the stomach cramps so well when it kicks in.

Megan, I checked all my information books on my Wii but it does say anything about weight restrictions so I am assuming there are none.  If you want to send Nintendo customer service an e-mail they could tell you more information.  It has a few warnings but none related to weight.

Breakfast
2 slices Cdn back bacon
1 egg cooked in non-stick pan
100 gr yogurt
1/2 banana
1 cup Tassimo coffee

Dinner
2 oz roast beef
1/2 cup mashed potatoes
1/2 cup green peas
2 tablespoons gravy

Couldn't eat lunch, stomach was heaving way to bad.  Got dinner down and it stayed so hopefully on the road to recovery.  Going to go to work tomorrow so it is early to bed for me. 

3 comments:

  1. I am happy you are feeling a little better. Maybe tomorrow? Hang in there.

    I looked into the weight limits on the Wii fit and I found that although the board will support weight over 330 lbs a player wouldn't be able to tract their workouts if they weigh more than 330 lbs as that is the limit.

    Hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for checking on the weight limits. I couldn't find anything on it in my literature. Hopefully that will be what Megan needed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for checking for me. Skippymom, that is exactly what i needed to know thanks so much!
    So sorry you are still not feeling well Tessa :( Hope you feel better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete