Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Dat 139 - Try a new vegetable.......

Good morning everyone!  Sorry I've been missing for a couple of days.  Seems not only does my body not like prednisone, it also rebels against the super antibiotics.  I have been bed ridden for the past two days with exteme bouts of nausea and diarreha.  Could hardly keep fluids down much less solids.  I have taken the last of the antibiotics so hopefully will be back on track now.  Still feeling somewhat queasy this morning but all all much better.  I've slept so much the past couple of days and now I have insomnia.  Will post more later today.

2 comments:

  1. hope you are feeling better soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, I hope you feel better very soon. Rest is one of the best medicines.

    Margie M. writes at:
    www.myhealthylivingthruweightcontrol.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete