Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Day 7 - Off to Calgary for appointment ....

Finally today has arrived and we get to hear what the ear surgeon has to say about hubby.  In one way I want to know and in another I don't.  I am praying so hard that the outcome is good but also, scared out of my wits for feat that it is not.

Well we are back from Calgary and I'm really confused about what is going on.  This doctor says it seems to be a bad case of sinusitis and gave him some nose spray that he has to use with a saline rinse for the next 3 months.  Then they will have another look and see what is going on.  There was so much infection that they couldn't get the scope up through his nostrils.  I literally hate this.

Breakfast
4 oz yogurt (35)
1 cup mixed tropical fruit (130)

Lunch
nothing

Dinner
10 pieces sushi (506)
1 can juice sparkler (70)

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry you didn't really get anywhere... do you have another appointment set up? Or do you have to play the waiting game again :(
    I thought it was behind his ear... is this something else, or complications from the first thing?
    Hang in there Tessa. Hopefully after it clears up you'll finally have some answers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully the drugs will clear it up - I have seen ear infections brought on by sinusitis have the same effect [the colored junk leaking out, sorry] - but I had forgotten about it until I read this post and remembered when it happened to a family member.

    Prayers to you that it clears up soon! Hugs and love to ya both.

    ReplyDelete