Monday, July 5, 2010

Day 5 ...Stupid people make me mad .....



Why do people have to be so stupid.  We went out for a bite to eat after meeting tonight and as we were leaving I could hear this dog in distress.  I came around the side of a truck and there was a puppy hanging from his collar.  I quickly unhooked him while one of the other ladies went back into the restaurant to see who it belonged to.  I must admit I got really angry with the fellow and probably said some things I shouldn't have.  I even threatened to call the police.  Once I calmed down and he explained why the puppy was in the back of the truck and extracted a promise from him to never leave him alone in the back of the truck again I gave the puppy back to him.  He really didn't seem like the type that would deliberately hurt the puppy and I truly think he didn't think the puppy could climb out of the box.  I'm still shaking, I was so mad and all I could see was that little puppy hanging there by his neck and crying.  I think it has finally just hit me as I am sitting here crying as I write this.

Breakfast
4 oz yogurt (35)
8 oz grapefruit (100)

Lunch
3.5 oz pork burger (228)
3 oz spaghetti squash (50)
1 can fruit sparkler (70)
1 Thinsations bar (100)
1/2 pepper (25)
1 cup blackberries (80)

Dinner
2 slices ham/mushroom and tomato pizza (540)

Total calories:  1228

1 comment:

  1. Oh Tessa! I love animals also, and can see why you'd be upset. I probably would have reacted the same way. Good thing you came along for that puppy. You're a hero :)

    ReplyDelete