Sunday, April 25, 2010

Day 205 - If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution .....

It's a beautiful Sunday morning, glad we did not get the snow that Calgary did yesterday.  It is a little cooler but still nice.

Hubby was up most of the night with horrid stomach cramps so no one got much sleep.  I think it is just a case of nerves for him.  Hopefully he will feel up to going to church this morning, if not, it's ok.

It was hard yesterday hearing him talk about giving up his motorcycle for the summer.  He loves to ride and couldn't wait for spring to get here and now he is scared as it is a powerful bike (2300 cc's) and he's not sure about himself anymore.

Spent most of the day finishing up laundry and cleaning house.  We didn't make it to church as hubby just wasn't feeling that great. 

Food wise today was pretty much a write off, absolutely no appetite.  I had 2 latte's and 2 carmel pecan buns and till dinner time that was it.  Decided I would make a nice dinner so did a sirloin tip roast with roasted potatoes, carrots and onions.  Had a normal size helping and the rest went into the fridge for left overs tomorrow.  Having a hard time concentrating on anything right now, my mind is numb as is my body.  The thought of food is making me sick to my stomach.  Will see how tomorrow goes, better I hope, can't wait for Tuesday to get here so the CAT scan is done and then will have to wait for the results. 

I pray I have the strength to hold up through all this, my mind is racing with all kinds of wierd thoughts, mostly what if's.  Things I probably shouldn't even be thinking about but I am.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry Tessa.
    Tomorrow is almost here! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete