Woke up to feeling 98% better than I did. The other 2% is mostly just a few aches and pains left over. The sun is shining and it is promising to be a gorgeous day, let us be glad and rejoice. Going to wait a bit for breakfast as hubby is still snoozing, so going to enjoy my Tassamo coffee and the stillness.
1 Easter bun (like a cinnamon bun)
1 Tassimo coffee
17 green grapes
2 oz cheddar cheese
4 oz pork tenderloin sauted w/onions, mushrooms, peppers
1/2 cup fine noodles
1/2 cup jello w/strawberries
It was a beautiful day today, hubby and I took the Pugs for a 5 block walk. It felt great to get outside in the fresh air.