Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Day 187 - Raw veggie snack with a low calorie dip .....

I have been fighting with a virus on my big computer for most of the evening.  Think I have finally gotten rid of it, what a pain in the rear that was.  How has everyone been doing?  I haven't been around much except to post my meals and say hi.  It is year end at work and really hectic.  Then my daughter calls today to say she is getting married on October 9th.....oh boy, I really have to get going with my weight lose now.  I thought I had till July 2011 to get there, in time for my son's wedding....guess not.

Breakfast
1 pkg instant oatmeal
4 oz milk
4 oz yogurt
2 kiwi fruit

Lunch
Stouffer's Fried Chicken Dinner (230 calories)
4 oz canned mixed fruit

Dinner
3 scrambled eggs w/2 oz shredded cheese and 1/2 cup salsa
2 pieces whole wheat toast buttered

No comments:

Post a Comment