Thursday, April 8, 2010

Day 188 - Do 25 jumping jacks....

Well Mother Nature has reared her ugly head and we are in the midst of a blizzard.  The tempature has dropped and the winds are really strong.  We have not had any snow since mid January and basking in warm temperatures.  Just goes to show, you can't trust the weatherman.

Breakfast
1 pkg instant oatmeal
4 oz milk
4 oz yogurt
2 kiwi fruit

Lunch
Healthy Choice Asian Five Spice Beef
1 cup coleslaw
2 kiwi fruit

Dinner
Italian sausage and pasta bowl
1 bag microwave popcorn

Hubby and I had a discussion about how tired I get from working all day so he is going to take over meal preparation for awhile and see if that helps.  I'm always so tired when I get home that I don't want to cook and then it seems like the fast food devil shows up.  So will try this and see how it works.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, what a nice hubby. I hope that helps you, and I hope he is a good cook! :) Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete