Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Day 118 - 280.8 lbs

Had a good sleep last night so feel refreshed and invigorated this morning. 

Breakfast
100 g yogurt
1/2 banana

Lunch
Garden Salad (romaine lettuce, carrots, cucumber, orange pepper)
1/2 cup cottage cheese
1 pkg Thinsations cheese nips (100 calories)
1/2 cup canned mixed fruit

Dinner
1 cup of spaghetti with a light tomato sauce
1 cup cooked mixed green/yellow beans and carrots
2 Maple Leaf fully cooked Sausage Rounds (180 calories)

Normally I would not eat the Sausage Rounds but because hubby took supper out of the freezer and got the only container of spaghetti in there we didn't have any protien for supper.  I don't believe it will kill me or make me gain so not going to sweat it.

Got in a 15 minute walk today and going to go play with my Wii Fit.  It was just a little too cold to walk outside, the wind was a little on the bitter side but I did brave it.

Meagan, if you are reading this please note that no one can leave a comment for you on your site.  Not sure why but can you e-mail me at hhtessa@hotmail.com, thanks.

4 comments:

  1. oh i have never hear of Thinsations cheese nips
    where do you get them they sound good

    glad you are feeling rested today

    im not i stayed up to late to watch the biggest loser lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Bee, here in Canada I buy them at WalMart or any grocery store. Not sure where you are located but I know when I first found them before they hit the market here was at a WalMart in the States.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i don't think your outfit is that bad tessa! :) Are you going to post a picture of you in the same outfit later on? that would be cool, to see the difference.
    Thanks for letting megan know no one can post on hers! I thought i was the only one having that problem!! I have joined both of your blogs (since "meeting" you on stacy's)but couldn't write anything to her.
    I still have to read the rest of yours to get caught up with you, but it looks like you are doing great! keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, Tina I will post a pic in that same shirt when I get down a bit more. It's been a struggle for me but I think I am on the right path now and I now have followers so should be leading by example. It seems that Stacy was only doing it for the publicity so to speak and that is not what I want for me. I want to open and honest with my friends and be able to cry, laugh, shout, etc. and have them understand that I am not perfect nor do I strive to be. There is no such thing as a perfect diet and I just hate the word diet so bad. So I am going to eat the things I love but in moderation and exercise more. No big build up's so no let down's. Welcome to my site and please be honest with your opionions and don't hesitate to post them. I won't take offense.

    ReplyDelete