Monday, January 11, 2010

Day 102

Wow what a difference a new job can make in attitude.  Had a great day today, ate sensibly and even got in a 10 minute walk this afternoon.  Went into the job with a can do attitude and it worked.  Instead of constantly saying "don't know if I will ever get this" I asked lots of questions and if I wasn't sure of the answer then I'd ask for clarification instead of brow beating myself.  Took my last coffee break of the day and went for a 10 minute walk.  It's a start.

Breakfast
100 g yogurt
1 slice dry whole wheat toast
1 teaspoon grape jelly

Lunch
2 cups salad (lettuce, cucumber, yellow pepper) with 1 tablespoon Italian dressing
1/2 cup cottage cheese
1/2 cup canned peaches

Dinner
4 oz baked chicken breast
1/2 cup rice
8 spears of asparagus

Snack
bran muffin
green tea

Had my support meeting tonight and weighed in with a 2.6 lb lose.  Now I just have to keep the momentum up and keep it off plus a little more.

No comments:

Post a Comment