Saturday, January 9, 2010

Day 100 - 288.4 lbs

Well almost 1/3 of the way through this challenge and what have I done?  Lost 2.4 lbs, which I guess is better than a gain but not much.  I decided that today I needed to get really organized as I start a brand new job on Monday and this gives me an opportunity to start fresh with everything.  Today and tomorrow are going to be cleansing days and then Monday starting a whole new life style.  My new office has no cafeteria in it so won't be tempted to over indulge there.  Going to do some meal preparations for next week so that all I have to do is reheat after work.  Will be especially helpful on Monday and Tuesday's when I have my support and 12 step meetings.  Always seems like I am flying in, getting ready for the meeting and forgetting about eating a proper meal.  This way hubby can pop it in the oven before I get home and I can prepare a salad or vegetables and done.  Looking forward to going back to work full time in one way and in another there is a lose of flexibility of the part time hours. 

Today I am putting away the rest of the Christmas decorations, cleaning house and doing laundry.  Later this evening going to dig out the Wii Fit and set up an exercise program that I can do 3 - 4 times a week without the cost of membership.  I always spend money on things with the thoughts of using it and then it gathers dust.  Time to make a change there as well.  Also, going to start doing a 10 - 15 minute walk at lunch time during the week.  Time to get moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment