Friday, January 22, 2010

Day 113 - 283.4 lbs

Not sure if anyone else has been having problems signing into their blog sites but every time I went to sign in I would get an error message.  I am surprised that it let me in tonight.  Hope this is a good sign and whatever the problem is has been fixed.

Well it's been a few days since I blogged but things have been not too bad.  I had a few days of ups and downs but have decided that I'm not going to get struck by lightning if I had an off day.  The new job is going fantastic and I can hardly believe how the days have flown.  I've been there 2 weeks already.  It's a great learning curve and they have given me some of my responsibilities as well as I have a computer and a phone now so I feel like I'm back in the real world.  Been walking nearly everyday, only once today as the sidewalks were slippery and I am petrified of falling.  Going to work out on the Wii for a bit tonight to make up for it.

Breakfast
100 g yogurt
1 small mandarin orange

Lunch
2 cups salad (lettuce, orange peppers, carrots) with 1 tablespoon calorie wise dressing
1/2 cup cottage cheese
1 small mandarin orange
1 pkg Cheese Nips (100 calories)

Dinner
Healthy Choice Gourmet Steamer Sweet Sesame Chicken (330 calories)

Dinner was a little on the lazy side tonight as hubby is off at a bike show.  I stopped at the store on the way home and picked up some of these as well as Smart Choice meals.  They come in handy when hubby is away or for lunch on the weekends.  They also keep my calorie count and portion sizes under control.  Not the best tasting but I can live with that.

Going to relax this evening as it's been a hectic week and I also have an eye that is bothering me.  I think I just got cold in it, I picked up some antibiotic drops from the pharmacy.  Will see how it is tomorrow, if not any better will probably head to the clinic to get it checked.

No comments:

Post a Comment