Saturday, January 23, 2010

Day 114 - 282.2 lbs

It looks as if things are looking up.  The scale is starting to come down.  I even had a very small piece of ice cream cake last night for the neighbor's son's birthday.  And it was unbelievable that I ate that small piece and didn't even have a craving for more.  Maybe there is something to having the "live as if" attitude.

Breakfast
100 g yogurt
1/2 banana
1 cup maxachinno

Lunch
1 pg Weight Watchers Smart Ones Cranberry Turkey Medallions (250 calories)
1 small orange pepper - raw
1 latte (80 calories)

Dinner
1.5 cup homemade Navy Bean and Ham soup

Went to the neighbor's for more birthday celebration.  Took my 3 cheese dip and only had a tablespoon or so and a very small piece of chocolate cake.  I am learning that you do not have to deprive yourself of the things you like, just watch how much you eat.  We had a bowl of soup prior to going over and I found that this worked as I was not hungry when I got there so therefore not tempted to over indulge.

No comments:

Post a Comment