Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Day 104

Breakfast

3/4 cup shreddies with 3 oz milk & 1/2 teaspoon white sugar
100 gr yogurt

Lunch
egg salad sandwich
1 cup Italian Wedding Soup
1/2 cup canned mangos
6 oz V8 juice

Dinner
sweet & sour pork (approx. 3 oz cubed pork with celery, onion and yellow pepper in homemade sauce)
1/2 cup white rice
1 cup cauliflower

Snack
bran muffin
1/2 cup apple juice

Another very good day.  Work was exciting and I love being there.  Managed to get in a 15 minute walk.  As well I finally got the Wii up and running (needed to hunt down batteries as everyting was dead) so did 20 minutes of fit training and challenged hubby to 3 games of bowling, of which he won two.  If I can keep up this momentum I will be seeing some results soon.  I have to remember to live "As If".

No comments:

Post a Comment