Friday, October 16, 2009

Day 14

It's  been a long, long day.  It started at 6:45 this morning with a call from my dad saying he wasn't feeling good and would I take him to ER.  Sat there till 11:00 a.m., thankfully nothing serious.  Took him home and then went to work.  Crammed 6 hours of work into 3 and am totally exhausted.

I was in such a hurry this morning that I didn't have a chance to eat breakfast.  It was finally 1:0 p,m, before I was able to get something to eat.  By then I had a major headache and my blood sugars and really dropped. 

Lunch
1 piece of battered fish
1/2 cup coleslaw
10 - 15 french fries

Got home, totally exhausted but made a decent meal with proper portions and felt much better after eating.

Supper
2/3 cup spaghetti
1/2 cup meatless sauce
2 oz meatballs
green salad with 1 tablespoon calorie wise french dressing

So I am back on track even after having a not so great lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment