Thursday, October 15, 2009

Day 13

Well today is my 57th birthday and I've done some heavy thinking about how I am going to manage doing this.  First of all I am not going to do a daily weigh in any more.  Instead it will only be every 5 days or so.  I think doing it daily leads to more stress especially if it goes up and down.  Once every few days will be a more accurate picture.

I watched an interview with Valerie B on abcnews.go.com last night regarding her struggle to lose weight and get her life in order.  It was really interesting especially the part where she talks about the weight being a mask and how weight lose is just one part of the problem.  It made a lot of sense to me after I watched it a couple of times.

Also started reading a book by Kay Sheppard and realize that I cannot heal my body without healing my mind.  The next goal is to work on that aspect as well.

No food plan today as I did good for breakfast and lunch but hubby ordered pizza for supper and even though I was good it is definitely not on my menu list.  Tomorrow starts a brand new day and with it a chance to deal with all the excess baggage as well as the weight.

Decided to post what I ate.

Breakfast
3/4 cup of rice krispies
3 oz 1% milk with 1/2 teaspoon sugar
1/4 cantaloupe

Lunch
2 oz canned ham with green onion and 1 tablespoon mayo on
2 slices whole wheat bread
6 oz V8 juice
1 banana

Dinner
4 pieces ham and mushroom pizza (1/2 of a 12 inch), I know it was a little much

Good nite and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment