Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Day 11 - 285.6 lbs

13 Oct 09

A new day, a new beginning.  I was happy with the scale today, especially after the day I had yesterday.  I truly believe that God spared me from total embarrassment and offered me a chance to redeem myself.

Breakfast
3/4 cup yogurt
3/4 rice krispies with 3 oz 1% milk, 1/2 teaspoon white sugar
1/2 cup canned mixed fruit

Lunch
1 cup Italian Wedding soup
1 small dinner roll with 1 tablespoon peanut butter
1/2 cup applesauce

Dinner
6 inch sub bun with 1 oz deli ham, 1 thin processed cheese slice, 1 teaspoon mayo


Had to eat a quick dinner tonite as I spent most of the afternoon after work trying to find an affordable pair of glasses.  The ones I have now need to be updated but I am refusing to pay upwards of $800 for a new pair of glasses.  It is definitely highway robbery.  What happens to the poor people trying to live on minimum wage and needing eye wear.  Not sure why they need to be so costly.  Will try Costco's on the weekend and see what they have for pricing.

Busy day at work what with it having been a long weekend.  Got caught up on most paperwork, have a few corrections to do tomorrow.  Went up to see how my uncle was doing.  His body is still not processing meals.

No comments:

Post a Comment