Monday, October 12, 2009

Day 10 - 285.4 lbs

12 Oct 09

Yep, I did it, managed to gain 2 pounds yesterday and only walked 1449 steps (.72 miles).  No excuses other than I thought I was in control and obviously that was not the case.  We drove for 4 hours so that would account for the lessor steps, but I could have gone for a walk and didn't.  Was I in control, NOT, but I thought back to what I had eaten and it was definitely carb laden and way too much.  Good trial run for the upcoming Christmas season.  Need to learn to have more self-disipline.  Anyway, I am not going to dwell on it but get back on track today.  Have lots of housework to do so that should shed a few calories.

Today has been a total write off right from the start.  I got into everything I could find to get into and then some.  Don't know what came over me but I can bet that the scale is gonna be right back where I started 10 days ago tomorrow.  It really sucks but that is life and I should have known yesterday would send me over the edge.

Looking forward to a brand new day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment