Saturday, August 28, 2010

Lost in space ..............

Cyber space that is!  Just we I thought we had the internet problem under control it went out again.  So I once again picked up the phone and this time conceded to having a tech come check it out.  Right after I hung up, yep you guessed it, it came back on.  I had pretty much already determined that the problem was with our modem and the tech confirmed it.  He replaced it and all seems well now with an added bonus of no charge to us for the tech as it was equipment failure.  Now if they had just listened to me in the first place this whole fiasco could have been solved immediately.  When will they ever learn that even us ordinary people have brains.......geez.

And of course we had another storm breeze through night before last (only a little thunder, but really strong winds), it broke some trees in the neighborhood.  Fall is coming quicker that I like considering we have had no summer at all.  Hopefully will will be nice and long and we'll have great weather for the next couple of months.

Getting excited about my Vegas trip in a couple of weeks.  My niece gets home from Kentucky on Sunday so she can have some quality time with her mom before I whisk her away again.  This is going to be an awesome trip as the 4 of us click so well together.

I've been really watching my food and just out of curiosity I stepped on the scale this morning and was down from Monday's weigh in.  Keep your fingers crossed that I have a good weekend, short term goal is to be at 270 on Monday morning.

Breakfast
1 pkg Aunt Jemima scrambled eggs  w/bacon & hash brown potato (300)
1 latte (100)

Lunch
1 can Campbell's Tomato & Rice soup (250)
4 oz canned peaches (50)

Dinner
1 pkg Green Giant Healthy Choice Sesame Chicken Steamer (330)
1/2 cup butternut squash (40) - i ate it, but I didn't like it
1 cup raw cucumbers/peppers (50)
1/2 tomato (25)
1/2 cup diet jello (10)
1 glass Tetley infusion tea (100)

No comments:

Post a Comment