Sunday, August 8, 2010

Busy, busy weekend....

OMG where did the weekend go, had so much company and accomplished absolutely nothing, not even the laundry.  My sis and her family were here Saturday during the day and of course there isn't much to eat in my house so off we went to the buffet ........absolutely a huge mistake.  Then they went shopping and I decided to run to the store so I could somethings and make dinner.  Turns out that they decided to head home as there was a storm coming and they had sheetrock in the back of the truck.  So there I am stuck with all this extra food, I tried not to over eat but I think I did not succeed.

Our future DIL also arrived on Saturday and spent the night with us.  I love having her come and spend time with us.  We went out and did some shopping today and I have tried really hard not to overeat.  The scale will tell tomorrow.

I still have some book work to do for my TOPS meeting tomorrow night so this is going to be short and sweet.  Just checking in.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it strange how fast it goes? I feel like half the time we all sleep it away - especially when Pooldad has to cover for his coworker who takes off more time than god! [His days end up being 12 -14 hours - I have to let him sleep]

    I am glad you enjoy your future DIL that is great :), but of course you would - you are an awesome Mom.

    Have a great week! Friday will be here soon enough. lol

    ReplyDelete