Sunday, August 22, 2010

Lazy, hazy, crazy days of summer ...almost gone

The leaves have started to turn to fall colors and the nights are getting cooler, before long summer will be over and fall arriving.  Fall is my favorite time of year, I love the coolness and colors that go with it.  We haven't had much of a summer, lots of rain and cool temps.

Got to see my adorable new granddaughter yesterday and had lots of cuddles.  See picture over there >>>>.  She's absolutely adorable, of course I could never say anything else about her.

Having a lazy day today, doing a bit of cleaning and baked some blueberry bran muffins (I have a need for some extra fibre).  Just letting my mind wonder where ever it likes, remembering the past, enjoying the present and wondering about the future.  I love days like this, it's like being frozen in time with no worries or cares.

Breakfast
1 hazelnut macichinno (60)
1 homemade bran muffin (175)
4 oz yogurt (35)
8 oz watermelon (60)

Lunch
1 Stouffer's Philly Steak; Cheese Crustini (310)

Snack
2 homemade bran muffins (350)
16 oz watermelon (120)

Dinner
3 oz pork chop (165)
6 perogies w/1 tblspoon sour cream & 1 tablespoon bacon bits (370)
8 brussel sprouts in butter sauce (100)

I know I have over eaten today but really needed to get things moving.  Sometimes you just have to do what you have to do!

2 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwwww - what an adorable baby with her pretty grandmama! YAY! Alex is a beaut! Congrats again Tessa. It is so wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you have been doing great! I'm impressed with how well you fought off those cravings!
    She is absolutely beautiful! I want one... :)

    ReplyDelete