Thursday, May 20, 2010

Day 230 - I'm here ..........

Sorry for having been missing in action.  Tuesday we had a wicked storm roll through and it kept knocking out my internet so could not  post.  Yesterday I had another wicked migraine so didn't even want to think about looking at the computer screen after working at one all day.  I am taking the day off work today due to still having a bit of the migraine and I need a bit of a break.  With work being really busy and hubby's situation I'm not coping real well.

Food has been really good the past couple of days, lots and lots of fruit and veggies (think I am addicted....lol).  Hubby took me to Edo's on Tuesday night.  We don't normally eat out but we had been out shopping for new bathroom fixtures and it was late when we got done.  It was a new place and we also had a 2 for 1 coupon.  The food was really good, lots of veggies, but so much that I couldn't eat it all.  Now it is extremely rare that you will not find me cleaning off my plate when we eat out.  The reason for this is when we were kids we taught that eating out was a treat and if you ordered it, you ate it because we did not waste food.  I still don't like to throw food away but am getting better at giving myself permission to do so.  It was only some rice and sauce so nothing I would want to take home in a doggie bag.

My breafast and lunches are pretty much the same every day.  This doesn't bother me and if I need some variety I can add or subtract as I like.  Dinner's can sometimes be a challenge but I find that with having the snack bar around 3 p.m. I am not eating as much at dinner as I used to.

Breakfast
4 oz yogurt
1 orange
1 Tassimo Cappichino

No comments:

Post a Comment