Thursday, May 6, 2010

Day 216 - Where did yesterday go.....

I totally forgot to post yesterday.  I came home with a screaming headache and went straight to bed.  Had good intentions of getting up and blogging but slept right through to 6 this morning.  Haven't been sleeping all that well, even though I am trying hard to think positive, so many negative thoughts going through my head.  What if the doc says to get his affairs in order; it's attached to the spinal column; it's inoperable; and on and on it goes.  Even worse is wondering if there will be another delay because this doctor doesn't know what to do, etc, etc.

I know I have to keep upbeat for him but I can't stop my brain from working overtime.  Not sure how he is doing, he's not saying much right now, other than he is not feeling very well.

Breakfast
8 oz grapefruit segments
1 pkg instant oatmeal
2 oz milk
4 oz yogurt

Lunch
1 red pepper
1 orange
1 pkg chicken with veggies (370 calories)

Dinner
3 egg omelette w/mushrooms, green onions, cheese
2 Pilsbury whole wheat biscuits (90 calories each)

I have such a craving for soft ice cream tonight.  If I didn't have to go out in the cold to get it I'd be there already.  Instead munching on microwave popcorn.  Definitely not the same but it will do for now.  Probably better for me in the long run.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tessa. It must be an awful feeling, just not knowing which way the news will go. I am prayin for you. Im surprised your hubby isnt saying much, or is that just how he is? Good luck for Friday... xxxooo

    ReplyDelete