Monday, November 1, 2010

Offical start to the Skippy/Tessa challenge .......and all others that want to join us

Ok, it is officially Monday, November 1st and the challenge is on.  If you would like to join us by all means come on board.  You set your own goal and we cheer each other on........can't be simpler than that.  My goal is to lose 28 pounds by December 31, 2010.

Offical Weigh in: 279.4 pounds

Breakfast
1 cup Rice Krispies with 2 oz 1% milk, 1/2 teaspoon sugar (I can't use artifical sweeteners) (170)
1/2 banana (Pugs got the other half) (40)
4 oz unsweetened orange juice (50)
4 oz yogurt (I switched to the Silhouette Satisfaction brand, more calories, but supposed to make you feel fuller longer (80)
1 pkg Tetley Tea Infusion (100)

Lunch
80 grams BBQ'd farmers sausage (175)
2 cups mixed raw veggies (peppers, brocoli, celery, green onions) (100)
1 cup cucmber (50)
17 green grapes (60)

Dinner
Large lettuce and vegetable salad w/6 oz New York strip steak, no dressing (490)

TOPS weigh in tonight was 282.6, of course it is always higher in the evenings than the mornings.  

Water:     20 oz
Calories:  1315
Steps:      7041

3 comments:

  1. That is a great start - your breakfast looks so good [and incredibly similar to what I eat - heehee - so you got the low calories and low sod going on too - nice heart healthy choice Tess!] And I don't blame you on the artificial sweetner because it just tastes so odd to me, bad after taste.
    You're doing great - now go drink your water I have to figure out what's for breakfast. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS I am going to do a separate post at the end of the day for our challenge because I can't plan what I eat ahead of time...Sometimes I think I want something and then it makes me nauseous, [dang gastritis!] so will have to wait until the end of the day. Hope that is okay with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great start Tessa. Keep up the great work. You can do this, I'm so cheering you on.

    ReplyDelete