In place of my regular post, tonight I present questions by mensa. Regular broadcasting will resume tomorrow.
1. What is your favorite holiday and why and how do you celebrate it?
My favorite holiday is Christmas. Ever since I was a kid I've always looked forward to that special time of year. I even try real hard each year not to be a snoop. I have the notorious reputation of being the Christmas snoop. I could unwrap and rewrap gifts so perfectly that no one could tell they had even been disturbed. It gets harder each year as now everyone is onto me and they use super strength tape to wrap the packages. Now keep in mind that not only did I snoop at mine but every one else's as well and then proceeded to tell them what they were getting. Our family has grown to include quite a few chosen children and grandchildren so this year we will split it in half. We'll celebrate with the girls on Dec 18th and then with our son on Christmas Day providing the weather is good for travelling.
2. Do you relish time alone and what was the last thing you did when you were alone for 24 hours?
I love having time alone and can just lay in bed all day and read, sleep get up for meal and bathroom breaks and then back to bed. Now the thing is to find 24 hours to be alone so I can do it.
3. What is your favorite type of ethic food and when and what was the last time you ate it?
We have found an East Indian restaurant here that we really like. I had never had it until about 3 years ago so when it opened we decided to try it out. Quite to my amazement I enjoyed some of the dishes and go back frequently for my favorites. Last time I was there is about 3 months ago.
4. Who was your favorite teacher in high school and why?
Her name was Mrs. Bert and she was my high school literature teacher. I was really sad when she stopped teaching on a regular basis and we only got to see her as a substitute. She was an understanding teacher and made learning so much fun. She was gentle yet firm and was always there when I needed someone to talk to when things got dicey at home. She's been gone for some years now but I will never forget her.
Now I have to come up with four questions, sheesh.
1. How did you meet the first love of your life and how old were you?
2. If you won a lottery, for say 10 million dollars, what would be the first thing you would do?
3. If you had a chance to meet someone you have never met before, who would it be and why?
4. If you could be a circus performer, what would you be?
I am going to tag:
Barbara - http://missiontolose130pounds.blogspot.com/
Skippy - http://skippymom.blogspot.com/
Tina M - http://myday-tinam.blogspot.com/
Joy - http://transparentjoy.blogspot.com/
Okay ladies, you have to answer the questions above and then come up with 4 new ones to tag 4 other bloggers with. Have fun!!!!