Monday, January 3, 2011

TOPS Weigh In tonight .........283.6 lbs

I apologize for not posting yesterday.  This bug that I have caught is tiring, in that all I want to do is sleep.  I feel asleep after dinner last night and didn't wake up till this morning.  Hopefully the rest is healing.  So I will record yesterday's food now and today's later on.

Yesterday
0600   english toffee cappachino
0800   mandarin orange, 1 slice toast and 1 tbl peanut butter
10:30   yogurt
12:30   1 pkg Ichoban noodles (broth drained off), 2 baby bell cheese pieces
14:30   pudding cup and 1 pkg granola crunchers
18:00   chili

Didn't do my evening snack because I fell asleep.

Today
0630   english toffee cappachino
0800   rice krsipies w/milk & sugar, fruit cup
10:30  banana
12:30  chili on toast
14:30  cup of green tea and snack bar
17:00  frozen entree - salsbury steak
20:00  banana


Skippy, believe it or not 8 oz of food is a lot of food and I worked out the calories for last 2 days and it averages 1400 - 1500 which is what I am striving for.  Thank you for your concern, I have learned over the years that starving oneself does make a healthy eating plan make.  I promise to keep an eye on the calorie intake and make sure that I get lots of fruits and veggies.  I'm concentrating on upping my fluid intake so have been drinking tea and water regularly throughout the day.  I'm gonna keep with the 8 oz meals and 4 oz snacks for a couple of weeks and see how it goes.  If I start to feel out of sorts will reevaluate. You are such a sweetie to care so much.  I promise not to .....cough, cough, cough......on you........

1 comment:

  1. Are you getting enough to eat Tessa. I know you don't feel well - but 8 oz of chili [your new rule] doesn't seem like a lot.

    Keep up your strength darling. Feel better soon. Hugs to you [but don't cough on me. ;D hee]

    ReplyDelete