Saturday, November 14, 2009

Day 43

Another day of being sick, how much longer is this going to go on.  Woke up this morning with an earache and now tonight my face is swollen, I have sores in my mouth and a horrid headache.  Will put some heat on my ear tonight and hopefully that will help to drain any infection that may be lurking there.  I really hate to have to go to the doctor for another round of antibiotics.

Food is almost not existent for me.  I just cannot find any kind of appetite and even the smell of it makes me queasy.  Manage to get breakfast down and that is pretty much it for the remainder of the day.  Haven't even stepped on the scale lately.  So very, very tired.  Tried to do some housework today and it took all I had just to sweep the floors.

No comments:

Post a Comment