Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Day 33 - 278.4 lbs

Well I missed yesterday with being so sick.  Basically all I did was sleep, food consisted of very little.

Breakfast
1 slice whole wheat toast w/ 1 teaspoon butter
1/2 cup yogurt
1/2 banana

Dinner
1/2 cup cottage cheese
1/2 banana

I do vaguely remember being hungry around 2 a.m.  I had 6 soda crackers and a mandarin orange.

Feeling somewhat better today, cough is almost gone but really shaky.  I think once my meals have picked up and I stop the pain meds I will get better faster.  As you can see I have lost a lot of pounds in a couple of days so my strength is really down.  Not that I don't like seeing the lower number but this is not a healthy way to do it.

Breakfast
1/2 cup yogurt
1/2 banana

Lunch
2 oz smoked tukey breast on 2 slices whole wheat bread w/ 1 tablespoon mayo
1 mandarin orange

No comments:

Post a Comment