Friday, November 13, 2009

Day 42

Ok what happened?  Think I was thinking about quitting this blog thing and just forget that I had even started it.  I mean who would ever really know except me, right.  Wrong!!!  God would know and so would those of you that have taken the time to read my postings and posted comments of encouragement.  Why am I such a quitter?  I start something and then find a million reasons why it is ok to quit and then I get mad at myself for doing it.  It tends to be a really vicious circle.  I may skip a few days here and there but I am going to keep comng back here and posting even if it is not what I want to do.

I'm still fighting this nasty flu bug.  Even though for the most part I feel much better I still get so tired and eating is really a chore that I am beginning to hate.  Maybe it is because after I eat I feel sick to my stomach, I really don't understand it.  For a food addict this is extremely difficult to wrap my brain around. 

Right now it is 5:40 a.m. and I have been awake since 4.  Wondering my guilty feelings have anything to do with it.  Also, it is Friday the 13th.  Will it be a lucky day for me for will it be unlucky.  I am not superstitious but it is always amazing to listen to people who actually believe in these things.  It's really just another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment