Monday, November 2, 2009

Day 31

Well being sick does have it's advantages.  I can't keep much of anything down and have absolutely no appetite.  Trying to take in lots of fluids, including Gatorade to help keep me hydrated.  OH&S at work says I cannot go back to work for 7 days or 24 hours after my cough disappears.  This really sucks, I have to miss two concerts that I have been looking forward to seeing.  Just hope I am better before Friday so I can attend my neice's convocation.

I did force some breakfast down this morning as I have to take the antibiotics with food or they really upset my stomach.

Breakfast
3 4" hotcakes with 1 teaspoon butter and 1 tablespoon sugar free syrup
1/2 cup yogurt

So far for the rest of the day it has been

1 banana
1 ice cream dixie cup
1 bottle of Gatorade

Think that is about all that there will be for today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment