Monday, September 20, 2010

Wowsers .....

Yesterday was pretty much a write off as I had a horrible headache and spent most of the day just lazing around doing nothing.  It was back to work today and I have my TOPS meeting tonite so will see what the weigh in says.  Think I will be up a little bit as I was when I got back from Vegas.  Will post results later.

Put an application in today on a sdupervisor position at work.  It's for the same department I am working for now, it would just be a promotion if I get it.  Again, it's a hurry up and wait game and I absolutely hate that but it's the world of government employment so I have to learn to have some patience.

Other than that today was pretty boring.  Food was ok as it usually is when I am working, it's the weekends that do me in.

Breakfast
4 oz yogurt
1 mango fruit cup

Lunch
1 cup raw veggies
1 pkg Stouffer's Salisbury Steak
1 jello w/fruit cup

Dinner
Will have dinner out after my meeting so will fill this in when I get home.

Chicken Ceasar Salad w/dressing on the side

Weigh in was only up .4 from 2 weeks ago............woooooohoooooooooo!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I belong to TOPS too. I missed my weigh-in tonight because we're on vacation but hoping for the best next Monday. Whatever the scales say remember that tomorrow is a brand new day!

    ~Sheilah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next time you have Salisbury Steak will you PLEASE invite me for lunch? LOL I love that stuff. I am sure you will be fine tonight, but wishing you good things!

    ReplyDelete