Friday, September 24, 2010

Not much new today .........

Pretty boring day again today, work was super busy.  A girlfriend invited me to A LiaSophia party (jewelry) tonight and I had called her to cancel as right now we are really watching our spending in order not to get into any more financial difficulties.  She insisted that I come anyway so I did but felt really awkward so I left early.  I'm not ashamed to have to be careful with money right now but I always feel an obligation to buy something when I go to a home party.  This is the first time in my life I have even gone and not boughten something and I feel a little wierd about it.  Oh well, guess I will get over it.

Breakfast
1 cup rice krsipies w/milk
4 oz yogurt
1 mandarin orange fruit cup

Lunch
1 pkg teriakyi chicken
1 bottle calmato juice
1 jello w/fruit cup

Dinner
1 cup yellow beans
1 cup hamburger concoction (I decided to cook and this was easy and tasted terrible)

Snack
1 glass white wine
4 crackers with cheese dip

I got a call from a young gentleman that I knew in his formative years, he is the son of someone that I was in a relationship with a long time ago.  He was looking for some advise and I was honored that he called me to talk to.  I guess some of us just leave a life long impression on others.  He has always had a place in my heart even though things with his dad didn't work out, and not only that but his mom and I are really good friends.  I always said that I got the best parts of the relationship.  Thank you God for your blessings.

1 comment:

  1. That's funny, I got invited to a jewelry part last week and couldn't go because I'm broke :) Oh well, people are broke all over! I would have went anyway, but we aren't very close friends...
    I don't wear jewelry anyway lol.

    That is really nice that he called you for advise, that must make you feel really good! I know it would me! :)

    ReplyDelete