Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Still nothing .......

Well so much for getting excited about that doctor's appt, nothing more than a scam to have him come back so they could tell him they have no idea what is wrong.  How much more do they think a person can take.  I'm to the point where I don't even care anymore.

I was down 1.4 pounds at wiegh in on Monday.  That makes 4 weeks in a row with a lose of almost 10 pounds.  At least that is a positive things.  Gonna try for 6 in a row so I can get my steady loser pin.

4 comments:

  1. Great news on the loss Tessa :)

    Perhaps it is time to get a second opinion? I don't know what else to think of, sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Skippy, we are on our 4th GP as this is being written. They all have opinions but no one wants to put it in writing. Now we are sending letters to some higher health care officals in hopes of getting some answers but not holding my breath.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great losses, Tessa, especially with all the stress that you're going through. I wish I could figure it all out for you. ((( hugs )))
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS that was my post above under "D" ... long story but I signed in with the wrong email address (there was an error and I have two identities, but the "D" one isn't attached to any blog...must figure out how to delete it).
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete