Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Where does time go?

Time seems to slip away faster each day.  I make a concentrated effort to get here at least once a week.  I used to come daily but time gets away on me now and I have a hard time just getting here now and then.  Are things in our lives so important that we can't find time to do the things that give us pleasure and a chance to vent?

The past couple of weeks have been really emotional for me.  I have attended 3 funeral services and have had 9 clients pass on since the beginning of the year.  I keep thinking that as part of my job I have to be able to accept that my clients are now in a better place but it still tugs as my heart each time I get a call to say someone has passed.  The funeral services were for friends and family of friends.  We lost a member of our TOPS chapter to cancer, she was only 65 and the most wonderful person.  I am so blessed to have known her.

My SUV decided to spring a water pump leak so that taxed my finances.  These things are not cheap to repair so after dropping $1500.00 on the repair bill I'm thinking now might be a really good time to trade it off before anything else goes wrong.

It's really busy for me at work right now so was totally exhausted when I got home tonight.  Actually slept for 2.5 hours and I'm ready to head back to bed now. 

Take care my friends and know that even though I am not here all the time you are never far from my thoughts.

1 comment:

  1. Great to "see" you again! Sorry about the finances - we've had stuff going on here too $$$$ stuff. Ugh. It can really get me down!
    DAwn
    PS and sorry about losing your clients & TOPS member. We've only lost 1 member since I began but it was difficult. She also was such a vital part of our group and a sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete