1. What is you favorite childhood memory?
My favorite childhood memory is on Sunday's we would get together with family and head out to Jackfish Lake for fishing and swimming. Two years ago I took all my mom's home movies and had them transposed onto DVD's and the best ones were of family gatherings.
2. What is your dream job?
My dream job is the one that I currently have. I love being able to help those that have physical and mental challenges by allowing them to remain in their homes rather than being institutionalized.
3. Who is your best friend?
My best friend is the love of my life, the one I am married to.
4. Have you ever been finger printed? Why?
Nope and don't wish to be.
5. Have you ever been at fault in a car accident?
Nope, never been in a car accident.
6. If you could be a citizen of any country other than your own which would you choose?
I'd like to be a citizen of Scotland so that I could live in a castle.
7. If you could have one talent which would earn you money, which would you choose?
I'd love to be able to sing gospel music. As it is only God appreciates my voice ....hehehe
8. What thing do you find to be highly overrated? Why?
National news coverage of funerals for super stars. The world is so obsessed with knowing what is happening at these events that it has become way overrated. I would like to see these people be able to have a peaceful event with family and friends in a private setting rather than having to have it broadcast before nations.
9. Who did you like better growing up - your Mom or your Dad?
Was definitely a Daddy's girl, still am and love every moment of it.
10. How often do you laugh?
I've never really thought about it. I would hope at least a half dozen times a day cuz laughter is good for the soul.
11. What is your favorite holiday?
Christmas most definitely. I love the colors and the food but most of all I love it as it celebrates our dear Savior's birth.
I choose Sheilah, Joy, Dawn, Sally, Teresa, Shannon, Shauna, Suzi, Michaela, Spunky Suzi and Amanda. I am not even sure if any of these are following my blog anymore but hopefully will get some responses.
Your 11 questions are;
1. If you could live any where in the world, where would it be?
2. What is your favorite TV show and why?
3. What is your favorite music genre?
4. Who is your favorite author?
5. Do you believe that you may have lived in another time and if so when and where?
6. If you could be a certain age and stay there forever what age would it be?
7. When you were a child did you have a favorite pet?
8. What is the one thing in your life that you most regret?
9. Have you ever met anyone famous? Who and where?
10. Who is the one member of your family that you trust the most to confide in?
11. Do you think that these are silly questions?