Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Day 60

Wow, 60 days since I started this blog, hard to believe.  That means I have approximately 10 months to meet my goal.  Will I do it?  I'm not sure, but going to give it the old college try.  The next 3 weeks will be difficult with all the functions we have to attend leading up to Christmas.  Not only that but there is all the baking to do and food to be prepared as Christmas is at our house this year.  I'm not going to get bent out of shape if I slip a bit, but plan on practicing being aware of what I am eating.

Today was busy.  I woke up at 4:15 and could not go back to sleep.  I laid in bed till 5:10 and then finally decided to get up as I was just laying there.  Not sure why I am having such difficulty sleeping beyond 4 a.m.  Tonite I am staying up a bit longer to see if that makes a difference.  Hubby drove me to work this morning as I had to get new winter tires on my vehicle.  Then he picked me up and drove me to get my vehicle after work. 

Came home and made supper then decided to get started on the Christmas baking by making a batch of sugar cookies.  I will admit that I did have 2 just to taste them.  Good thing I did too as I had forgotten the vanilla and you could really tell.

Breakfast
yogurt
madarine orange

Snack
bran muffin
amdarin orange segments

Lunch
chef's salad
applesauce

Dinner
small salmon fillet
3 cheese tortellini w/alfredo sauce
green beans

Snack
diet jello w/canned cool whip

No comments:

Post a Comment