Thursday, January 10, 2013

Diagnosis Is In

Biopsy results:

Invasive ductal carcenoma no specific type.  There are no indications of feelers and it is not in the lymph nodes, so doctor is saying most likely stage 1 as it is localized.

So it is now official I have breast cancer.  Still having a hard time wrapping my head around it, seems surreal.

Now have to wait for appointment with breast surgeon and cancer clinic.


I have no pain, do not feel ill, other than being tired which I have attributed to the stress, so how can I possibly have cancer.  Is there not supposed to be some other symptoms than just this pea sized lump? 

Weigh in on Monday was a success, down .6 from just before Christmas.  Not a huge lose but I'm ok with it.  My goal for this year is to have a lose everyweek, no matter how much.  I think changing the goal will be more of an encouragement than looking at it from the pounds side of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment