Sunday, December 19, 2010

Still around ...........

Hi everyone, I am still here just not posting much of late.  Life has been a merry go round but slowly coming to a wind down.  Have organized and made happen the Lifestyles luncheon at work; did the two shut in drop arounds; attended a union luncheon; attended an Employee Engagement Session luncheon and had our first Christmas with family and friends.  Still to come is our TOPS dinner tomorrow; work pot lunch on Thursday and of course Christmas on the weekend.

As you can see most of these events have been centred around food and I am afraid that I have fallen somewhat.  Trying hard to keep it together but the scales are creeping up a little at a time.  I am actually not going to worry about it right now and just do the best I can.

I am wishing you all a blessed Merry Christmas and all the best in 2011, may it be the year of reaching goals and getting healthy for all of us.

Luv to you all
\Tessa

5 comments:

  1. The holidays are so hard, without a doubt. You do your best to not worry about it. This isn't a race and you will get there, just try to be careful. I know it is difficult, but moderation and you should get through the holidays just fine.

    We're here for you don't forget. Missed you to pieces and can honestly say I thought of you everyday. :D

    I hope I see you before the New Year, but I understand busy.

    [You know me I am going to SLEEP with my internet. heehee]

    Hugs darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gone, but certainly not forgotten, Tessa !! 2011 is a new year, and a fresh start ... time to make those goals a reality for us, right?!!

    Merry Christmas, Tessa, and a happy and successful new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm having the same problem...I weighed myself at work and up to 230 now. I'm only 5'2". But by golly we've gotten through the rough parts before and we'll do it again! In the meantime--Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS I love the new Christmas pic' You guys are so cute! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know how you feel... well actually, I don't have HALF of what you have going on, but I'm still feeling very busy lol. Have been neglecting my blog as well :( So I understand!

    Just glad to here from you!!! :)
    I am also a little worried about my weight going up, but you are right- we just have to do the best we can.

    Great pic :)

    Merry Christmas!!!!

    ReplyDelete